Are you interested in connecting people through creative ads? Do you have experience and expertise in managing ads on Facebook and Instagram? Do you dream of a/b split test and designing cutting edge landing pages? Are you passionate about positively impacting the health and wellness of people where leads are the foundation? If so, it is possible that you are Dental
Media’s new team player.
Dental Media is the dentist’s digital partner in helping patients connect with dentists throughout the
US and Scandinavia. We aim to transform how dentistry is viewed among the 40% of patients nationwide who currently don’t see a dentist by implementing tools to maximize marketing, growth and practice optimization efforts.
Dental Media now offers a full-time position as our Digital Campaign Manager within our US home office based in Washington D.C.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, go-getter to join our team in our Washington DC office at the Wharf. Among daily responsibilities, this person has an opportunity to join a fast-paced, quickly growing digital media company. As the Digital Campaign Manager, you will lead our efforts to build, manage, execute and optimize our dental practice campaigns on social media in the US market, our fastest growing marketing tool.
Our digital marketing campaigns present the greatest opportunity to help dentists organically grow and optimize their practices. The right team player will help us maximize this potential by developing the processes necessary to achieve success by automating media buying decisions across all of our campaigns, developing creative campaigns that other marketing team’s envy, and testing big ideas that push the boundaries of what’s possible on Facebook.
How you will impact our team on day one?
- Administering our entire social media marketing business in the US
- Designing, testing and executing creative ads that optimize quality lead generation
- Collaborating with our patient scheduling and marketing teams to optimize lead conversion rates while ensuring our customers remain active and happy with our platform
- Collaborating with the development team to implement improved business intelligence
- Presenting key learning to the marketing, patient scheduling and design teams in our weekly meetings, while also being able to effectively communicate performance and vision to the executive team
How you will impact our future growth?
- Playing a key role in hiring, training and developing a world-class social media marketing team to lead campaign execution, optimization and analysis, and overseeing highly detail- oriented, tactical execution from that team
- Implementing a more complete social media marketing strategy that guides patients through their buying journey from awareness to conversion
What makes you a perfect fit?
- 3+ years of experience managing Facebook’s Business Manager platform
- Deep experience and knowledge of user acquisition and performance marketing strategies for consumer businesses and/or marketplaces
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and optimize acquisition budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume and returns from creative development, creative testing and creative iteration
- A balance of data-driven and analytical skills coupled with demonstrated creative campaign wins
- Strong marketing fundamentals including behavioral psychology, CRO, data analytics and copywriting
How we help you grow?
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Modern office with all the bells and whistles conveniently located within the DC Wharf area
- Tools, training and professional growth opportunities necessary to maximize performance and become an A-team player
- Opportunity to elevate your career within a fun, fast-paced environment filled with talented colleagues
About Dental Media:
We make being a dentist easier. Dental Media was founded on the core principle of enhancing the lives of the practitioners and patients they serve in the field of dentistry. We are pioneering marketing and business intelligence software, that help dental practices in Europe and the US optimize their business.
Our mission is to become dentists’ digital partner in all aspects, and all over the world. We have built a platform that allows dental practices to be flexible in selecting our solutions according to their needs and goals. Our various modules are made to complement each other as best as possible, though they can be used independently of each other.
Our team consists of 42 experienced and passionate members, who work together with dentists, patients, software developers and practice management systems providers to create the best framework for dental practices, all so they can do what they do best – caring for their patients.
We are a privately-held, fast growing company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with US- based operations located in Washington D.C., USA.
Deadline for application: December 15, 2019
Start: January or February 2020
Status: Full-time, Management
Salary: Competitive by qualification
Location: Washington, D.C.
**Application: To be considered, please send your CV and a cover letter describing why you would be a perfect fit for our team. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org **